I went to one of my University’s hockey games this afternoon. Unfortunately they lost, but it was still a great game to watch! It was cooooold in the arena though, so I’m showing you my outfit of the day with and without a coat.
1. Toggle coat: Gap. It’s actually my mom’s, but she let me borrow it for the rest of the semester. I love this coat because it’s the perfect length and style that can be dressed up or down. Plus, I’m obsessed with the camel color. So classic.
2. Plaid scarf: Gap. I’ve had this scarf since high school. I love it because it’s wool (WARM!) and the colors are so fun! There’s pinks, oranges, corals, reds, purples…it’s a great blend of warm colors.
3. Canada mittens: Vancouver 2010 Olympics. My Aunt Steph sent these to me as a surprise gift during the 2010 winter olympics. It was the best random present ever! We had traveled to Vancouver the previous summer, and I guess when my cousin Remi saw the mittens on TV during the opening ceremonies, she asked her mom for the mittens. They’re unbelievably warm, so I wear them everyyywhere.
4. Navy cable knit sweater: Abercrombie and Fitch. Ok…normally I am completely against Abercrombie, but I saw this sweater at the end of the summer and had to have it. It’s made from warm stuff like wool and alpaca, so it’s super soft and toasty.
5. Gray turtleneck: Lands’ End Canvas. Ok…if you don’t currently shop at Canvas, I recommend you start doing so immediately. It’s like a one-stop shop for all of your preppy staples and necessities!
6. Jeans: American Eagle. Confession: these are actually jeggings. But they look and feel JUST like real jeans! They’re beyond comfortable, and are so great to wear with boots. They’re basically perfect.
7. Brown leather boots. I actually don’t remember the brand of these boots…I can’t find it anywhere on them. I got them for Christmas my freshman year. I wear them all the time cause they can instantly pull any look together!
I’m loving that it’s finally layer season! What about you?