It’s a chilly, sort-of gloomy day here at the beach, so my sister and I have resorted to wearing long sleeves instead of bathing suits. It’s a tough compromise, but as my boyfriend wisely pointed out to me this morning, a day on vacation–even a yucky one–is better than a day at work. Amen to that!
What I’m wearing:
- Top: Old Navy. I fiiiinally got a chambray shirt after lusting after them for a year or two. Yeah, I’m late to the party, but I’m glad I finally got there!
- Shorts: Lands’ End Canvas. LOVE THESE! They’re always look brighter than I think they really are, but they definitely punch up an outfit!
- Accessories: green beaded necklace (I’ve had it since eighth grade!), Michael Kors watch, sailor’s rope bracelet from Kennebunkport, J.Crew madras headband, and tortoise shell sunglasses from Marshalls, signet and claddagh rings.
On my sister:
- Bicycle t-shirt: J.Crew
- Sweater: Lands’ End
- Jeans: Hollister
- Metallic boat shoes: Sperry Topsider
- Accessories: Ann Taylor belt, Swarovski ring, necklace from Copper Mt., Colorado.
I hope that the weather’s better wherever you are!