Pantone 17-5641 Emerald Green has been selected as the color of 2013 by world wide color guru, Pantone LLC! Pantone LLC forms and matches colors for different types of design industries. According to Anna Domanska at Industry Leaders Magazine, green signifies hope, inexperience, nature, freshness, luxury, sophistication, harmony, and beauty.
Expect Emerald Green to be popping up all over the place this year, including in seasonal collections by top cosmetic, interior, and fashion industries. Even celebrities like Rhianna, Michael Kors, Vivienne Tam, and Kate Middleton have been trying out this ‘gem’ of a color recently!
Do you plan on trying out Pantone’s Emerald Green in your style this year?
More Information Here
Posted by christineegarabedian on March 26, 2013
I’m planning on using my birthday money to buy a new watch…the only problem is I can’t decide which watch to get! I currently have a tortoise shell watch, so I’m thinking that I should get a gold or rose gold watch…but there are TOO MANY choices!
What are your favorite watches? Which do you think I should get?
Posted by rebeccamill on February 21, 2013
It’s a chilly, sort-of gloomy day here at the beach, so my sister and I have resorted to wearing long sleeves instead of bathing suits. It’s a tough compromise, but as my boyfriend wisely pointed out to me this morning, a day on vacation–even a yucky one–is better than a day at work. Amen to that!
What I’m wearing:
- Top: Old Navy. I fiiiinally got a chambray shirt after lusting after them for a year or two. Yeah, I’m late to the party, but I’m glad I finally got there!
- Shorts: Lands’ End Canvas. LOVE THESE! They’re always look brighter than I think they really are, but they definitely punch up an outfit!
- Accessories: green beaded necklace (I’ve had it since eighth grade!), Michael Kors watch, sailor’s rope bracelet from Kennebunkport, J.Crew madras headband, and tortoise shell sunglasses from Marshalls, signet and claddagh rings.
On my sister:
- Bicycle t-shirt: J.Crew
- Sweater: Lands’ End
- Jeans: Hollister
- Metallic boat shoes: Sperry Topsider
- Accessories: Ann Taylor belt, Swarovski ring, necklace from Copper Mt., Colorado.
I hope that the weather’s better wherever you are!
Posted by karolinez on June 27, 2012
You guys, it’s flip-flop weather outside! And I don’t have to wear a jacket outside…is this really February in Massachusetts?! I really can’t believe it!
- Navy cardigan: Lands’ End Canvas. These sweaters come in SO MANY great colors, and the price can’t be beat!
- Polo: Lacoste. The original preppy shirt. I am obsessed with my Lacostes!
- Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters. I’ve always been a fan of AE jeans, and am in love with this straight cut. This cut is only available online and not in stores, though.
- Flip-flops: Old Navy. A spring/summer staple! So cheap you can buy them in every color!
- Misc.: Michael Kors watch, ribbon belt made by friend, pearl earrings, Essie nail polish in “Mob Square” on my fingers and “In Stitches” on my toes.
Posted by karolinez on February 23, 2012
50's in January? Whaaaat!
It is WARM today! It’s only January, but it definitely feels like spring! Here in MA, it’s in the 50′s. This is definitely unheard-of. I’m taking full advantage of the situation by wearing a dress. After all, how many opportunities do you get to wear them in the middle of the winter?!
Accessories! Lots of gold accents today.
Here’s what I’m wearing:
- Dress: Old Navy. I originally was lusting after this dress from Lilly Pulitzer, but they ran out of it in navy! So, I went with the next best (and much less expensive!) option from Old Navy. I can definitely see this becoming a staple in my wardrobe come spring and summer.
- Sweater: J.Crew. I got this sweater my freshman year, and it has been in constant rotation ever since. I love the fun diagonal zipper and the neutral color that matches absolutely everything.
- Boots: Michael Kors. I told you guys that I’d wear these a lot! I’m seriously so obsessed with them.
- Jewelry: Giraffe pendant, J.Crew. Watch, Michael Kors. Evil-eye bracelet, gift from my cousins’ trip to Greece. Monogram bracelet, gift from my mom.
If it’s a sunny day where you are, I hope you’re enjoying it as much as I am!
Posted by karolinez on January 24, 2012